Japanese Noren Doorway Curtain / Tapestry 33.5"
- Thick linen cloth with good drapability
- Exclusive pattern printed on one side, handmade with great care
- Tension rod not included, you can also hang it by using push pin or thread
- Size: 33.5x47.2 inches (85x120 cm)
- Use it as doorway divider, curtain or wall hanging. It serves as a privacy and decorative purpose
Norens are curtains for doorways used in homes, businesses, and restaurants. The Japanese have been using them for hundreds of years to great effect.
- In private homes, Japanese norens are used to separate rooms and doorways,
- In businesses, they are used with the intention of denoting the specialty of the shop.
- At restaurants, Japanese norens serve to create a sense of privacy for the customers.
- Besides having a practical function, Japanese norens are also meant to add an air of beauty to any space.
Simply place a rod through the upper part of the Noren and hang from any doorway.
One may walk right through the middle of the Noren, where it splits into two.
- Hand-wash recommended or use a brush to brush the pattern side only.
- Dry in shade and cool place.
- Don't bleach.
- You can iron the pattern side after washing it